Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted. I have been busy with holiday planning...work...physical therapy...and getting re-connected with my friends. I was always connected to them...I just haven't been as accessible...with the leg and all. I have been trying to get back to the life I led before I broke my leg.

We had our first snow of the year today. I was very nervous about walking in it. The ride t physical therapy and then to my office was bad too. It took me one hour and 15 minutes to get from Somerville to Cambridge. My physical therapist was late....I was late. After speaking with my colleagues it is clear that my hour and 15 minutes was nothing. I had a co-worker who spent four hours trying to get into the office before she decided to turn around and go home. It was very slippery out there. I'm just glad I made it without an accident. There were a bunch of spin outs and then like this morning.

I'm a little worried about the ride home tonight. I hear it is supposed to get down into the 20's. I was in a car accident a couple of years ago...and since then I have been a slightly anxious dirver. I will just take it slow.

No comments: