Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I finally talked to someone at the Ride today. I was calling to complain that I had been late for work twice last week because of the Ride. Twice last week they had either picked me up at least 20 minutes late......or had scheduled some crazy drop off/pick up....from Somerville to Cambridge.....to Allston....to Waltham. I spoke with someone today....but I have no faith that anything is gong to be done about any of this. He was pretty much like..."yup...yup...wasn't that the day there were crazy road conditions?" I pointed out that that was not the case. Tonight.....they were supposed to pick me up 4:50 p.m. At 5:15 p.m. they still hadn't come. I called and they said it would be another 20 minutes before they could get to pick me up. Let me do the math for you......thats 40 minutes late! They did eventually show up...and yes........it was 40 minutes after the time they were supposed to pick me up. I'm really pissed off....but I'm feeling like there is nothing I can do. I hate not having control.

No comments: