Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I just found out that Margaret Cho has a blog...........this is definately worth a glance....she is WAY funny. "it's so cold".....ha, ha, ha....she kills me.

We are having our holiday party at work tonight. We are having it at Vinny T's...formerly know as Vinny Testa's. Vinny T's is know for their large portion sizes...........affordable prices and possibility of winning your meal for free. I am looking forward to it....I think it will be yummy.

I was thinking about last years holiday party at work. It was there that I tasted caviar for the first time. I don't remember loving it. I also do not think they will be serving that tonight.

Another first......
Orville and Wilbur Wright made the first successful flight of a self-propelled, heavier-than-air aircraft near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, on this day in 1903.

No comments: