Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I just got back from my podiatrist's office. Looks like I do not need $300.00 orthotics. Yee haw. He told me to go out and buy some inserts for $25.00. I am to go back to him next week and he will manipulate them to the shape of my foot. I hope I bought the right size of insert. It's sometimes difficult for me to buy shoes and the like. I learned today that all of my shoes...except my hiking shoes...are either too big....too small....or have worn too much. I bought my hiking shoes at a store my friend Carlos was working at a few years ago. So.......thanks to Carlos.....even though I have no idea what he is doing with his life right now. Last I heard he had moved back to Puerto Rico. Ok so back to my feet. In addition to buying inserts and new shoes....I will also be seeing my trusty physical therapist Jen a couple of times to work on a stretching program at home. And she thought she was rid of me..............

No comments: