Monday, December 22, 2003

I went to the podiatrist this morning. I do not have toenail fungus. Yee Haw! The doctor said baby toenails just grow that way. What he did say is that I have inflamed ligaments in my ankle and that I need some more support. The doctor made a splint and I am to wear it for five days. No getting it wet....swimming or walking without shoes and socks. This rules out the trip I was going to take to the steam room this evening. The doctor agreed that wearing the brace for my broken tibial plateau has caused some problems.....and now I'm not getting better as quickly as I could because of my ankle issues. I'm sort of sad about the whole thing. I feel like I am never going to be back to normal.

Saw Degrassi last night. Yup...Joey and Caitlyn finally got back together. It has been almost a decade for those two. Ashley found out that Craig found out that was cheating.

No comments: