Monday, December 15, 2003

Alot has been going on. I have been a busy woman. Went to see Love Actually with Julie and Nicole on Friday night. I really liked the movie. I laughed...I cried. Saturday I went to a class at Simmons. That night we bought our Christmas tree. Yesterday I went to The Paulist Center. John Ardis, CSP read a letter from the Director of the Paulist Fathers about a priest living in residence at 5 Park Street who has admitted to having sexual relations with a minor. I should point out that this priest has never had charges filed against him.....and has been relieved of his ministerial duties for quite some time. Yesterday afternoon I was supposed to go to a Christmas Open House....but I was tired...and afraid of going out into the snow. So...I stayed in and wrote holiday cards. Last night we decorated our tree. I love Christmas. The lights........are so pretty...and the tree smells nice.....and I love listening to Christmas music...and being with friends.

No comments: