Friday, December 12, 2003

So....I'm not working today. I am not working today...because I am working tomorrow. I'm attending a class at Simmons all day tomorrow. Today we went out for brunch....and did a plethera of laundry. We did a ton of it......but it always seems that there is more to do. We are currently reading...checking our email...and hanging out. I think we are going to go to Kenmore Square so we can get gifts for the respective young boys in our life. I think we are going to check out the souvenir store at Fenway park. We plan on eating a late lunch in the Fenway/Kenmore area.....then we are meeting up with Julie and Nicole to see Love Actually. I think it will be fun.

Mom had chemotherapy at 10:30 a.m. today. She had a chest scan yesterday. Mom said that it went well. She is waiting to get her results.

No comments: