Monday, December 08, 2003

Mom has a colonoscopy today. Her last meal was at 2:30 p.m. yesterday. I hope the results will be good.

Mom is also having another chest scan done on Thursday. She is having this done to compare it to another film that was taken of her chest. They want to check on the growth. It as taken this long for them to take another chest scan because they were waiting for pictures that were taken at Mt. Auburn Hospital to cpmare. The hospital never sent the pictures...even with more then one call. ARGH! The medical community isn't as quick as they should be.

I am in the office today. Jut got out of a meeting with our record storage facility. The snow was pretty bad this morning...but I took the Ride and I even got to work early.

I took a shower this morning. I love feeling clean. I used my new burts bees peppermint soap and my teaberry shampoo. I was tingly all over.

No comments: