Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Joanie took me to return the wheelchair yesterday. This is a step in the right direction. Yee haw! We celebrated at Brigham's....yummy!

Took "the Ride" this morning. My driver was ten minutes early and listened to Howard Stern the whole way. Fortunately I was not offended....but some other folks could be. I read my Bitch Magazine and laughed at the contrast.

I'm wearing a Red Sox baseball cap today...Go Sox! It's shower day....I'm an every other day showerer these days.......and I'm torn about what to do. To wear the cap in the office...or not. Ahh....what an issue. I will be glad when I can go back to showering everyday. Sorry if this is too much info.

Spoke with Carolyn last night.......she is coming to visit in a few weeks.......yee haw! I saw her a little over a year ago when I was in DC. We went ice skating in the sculpture garden in front of NARA. We won't be doing any skating this time around.

No comments: