Thursday, September 25, 2003

I am scheduled to see the orthopedic surgeon four weeks from today....thats a month. I'm so done with the broken leg. Argh...................it has been two months......thats two out of 363 months of my life. Enough of my complaining....

I was interviewed by a woman doing her Master thesis on the culture of adult chidlren of the mentally ill last Sunday. It was interesting speaking with her. It was nice to hear someone elses story and be able to share my own. I had never really spoken with another person with a similar experience before. I felt someone validated in my feelings.

My friend Kristen just got back from Iceland.........her pictures are beautiful. Looks like they had fun.

Cyn and Mike are proposing a group trip to Scotland.............this does not include their honeymoon.

I have to run.......we are going to a tea training/tasting tonight. I am getting ready for the silver needle and pu erh teas. I'm not a big green or white tea drinker.......but I'm sure there will be some that I like.

No comments: