Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I was just reading about the latest snakehead fish sighting. Any fish that can grow to three feet long and walk on the earth is scary.

I took the Ride home today. My driver was 45 minutes early.....but told me he would wait. My driver was very nice this time......he told me all about life in Uganda...and what he liked to do for fun (i.e. movies, fish etc.).

I think I might have twisted my knee a bit getting out of the Ride van. I should really take it easy.

We had an Open House at work today. My math teacher from high school was there. What a small world.

My friend Joanie drove me home yesterday from work....she is very good to me. She compared our ride home yesterday to driving through a car wash. I think that's a great description.

My doctor told me that I only needed to go to physical therapy two times a week until I can put 100% of my weight on it. Yee haw!

Only a month left until I can probably put 100% of my weight on my leg.



No comments: