Thursday, September 11, 2003

I went to see the doctor today. The appointment took way long then I had expected. The x-ray technician was late.....my doctor was late. I finally got to see the doctor one hour after my initial appointment time. He said that my bone had shifted a bit....but that I had formed a callous. He is allowing me to put 50% of my weight on my broken leg...and I am to see him in six weeks. As far as I know I still cannot drive...I am going to call him to make 100% sure of this...I forgot to ask in my appointment. Oh.....and of course I am to wear my brace all the time............I am only allowed to take it off when I wash.

Argh...so I was a mess after my appointment. I should try to be positive and excited about the fact that I can put some weight on it....but...I'm a little fixated on the six week.........bone shifting.......no driving aspect.

I need a new attitude!

No comments: