Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Went to see the Jane Goodall Chimp imax movie the other day. It made me want to move to Africa to live with the chimps. It was WAY cool.

I went to PT today....I did a new exercise. It was fun...I got to sit in a rolly chair and roll myself around the office. They had closed off the main entrance to the hospital. I was very lucky however...I had avery nice ride driver who came looking for me. They were also nice to me at the hospital grille today. I had a little bit of time left before my ride was supposed to come...so I went and got coffee and a bagel in the grille. They brought it to me even though they had no server service today. She said..."we aren't doing it today, but I will do it for you." I felt so special.

I was having one of those days. I worked from home. I spent the first part of the day checking voicemail/email and responding. I spent the middle of the day working on something...but not feeling like I was getting anywhere. Finally the last part of the day...it seemed to all come together. yee haw!

I'm watching th Red Sox play the Yankees. What is going with the Red Sox Offense? I don't really know much about it...but I heard someone say that on the radio. At least we are seeing some runs come in on this game. We are currently trailing behind the Yankees by one run......5 to 6. Go Red Sox!

No comments: