Friday, October 10, 2003

I reformatted and reloaded all the software onto our computer last night. I am pretty proud of myself. The only glitch I have encountered is that everytime I log off of AOL it starts to download a bunch of crap.....and I can't seem to get the screen saver to actually kick in. Aside from that.....it is all working. Maybe I have a career in computers in my future.

We are going to a former Boston Bruins vs. Cambridge Police All Stars Hockey game tonight with my Mom. I think it will be fun. I haven't seen my Mom in a while. I'm still not driving...she's not driving...etc., etc.

I think we are going to check out one of the local farms with some friends tomorrow. I cannot wait to eat caramel apples.........and apple cider donuts.....yummy. It will be fun to see the animals too. I do love autumn in new england.

No comments: