Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I feel like I haven't posted in ages. It has only been since Friday.....but I feel like it has been forever. Last Friday my friend Carolyn came to stay with us for the night. Carolyn, Stephanie, and I met for dinner.

Saturday she left. We went out for brunch on Saturday and then went to see Kris Delmhorst. It was a great show.

Sunday I went to the ARMA meeting at the Hynes Convention Center. I am enjoying the conference.....but my broken leg hurts from hopping around the building.

I'm off to see Dr. Chaglassian on Thursday.....I hope he will have good news for me.

I went to J. Jill after the meeting today. I had some time to kill before my ride came to get me. I love their stuff...and attempted to try something on. This was a struggle...with my leg...and my brace...and my bag. Two bad things happened. I noticed that my wool pants were being worn down in certain parts by my leg brace. SHITE! I also noticed that I did not fit into my usual size pants! SHITE again! Argh! Not only have I had my life slowed down as a result of this injury....but I have also had a jacket, and a pair of pants ruined......and....I've gained weight...SHITE....SHITE......SHITE!

A friend recently asked a few people in her life to guest write on her blog. I was among those people. I was honored that she asked me to be one of those people....but I'm having a hard time thinking of a topic to write about. She said that part of the assignment is to write about something I don't usually write about. The problem....this blog is primarily about the health problems of my family......but a lot of it is about how I see the world in general......so..if this blog is about how I see the world....then what shall I write about..........what I don't see? I'm still thinking...can you smell the wood burning?

No comments: