Sunday, October 26, 2003

I went to see Mystic River the other day. I liked it.....but did not love it. The acting was good......the story interesting..........and it was filmed in Boston.....but something about it did not strike me as being great. Not sure why.......but that's the way I feel.

What I did figure out after watching the movie....is my six degress of Kevin Bacon.

I grew up across the street from a guy named Kevin.....who is friends with Dennis Lehane........Dennis Lehane wrote Mystic River.....Kevin Bacon was in Mystic River.

Another one....My friend Elke had a friend in high school named Kara....Kara dated this guy named Shawn Fitzgibbon......Shawn Fitzgibbon is in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

My mother grew up with this guy named Kenny Fitzgibbon....Kenny had a son named Shawn Fitzgibbon.......Shawn was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

So there you have it......I'm almost famous.

No comments: