Monday, June 21, 2004

I had a WONDERFUL birthday weekend. We went on a Duck Tour and had dinner with some friends at Tasca on Friday night. Thank you to Brenda, Cynthia, Dave, Lisa, Lori, Mike, Sarah, and Steph who all joined me at dinner and made my day special. It was a great time. Thanks!

Saturday we went to see Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban at the New England Aquarium IMAX Theatre. We also had dinner at Pizzeria Regina in the North End. The service was bad......but the pizza was yummy.

Sunday I took my father to Finian's in Quincy for brunch. I spent the afternoon with my mother and step-father. We went out to the Watch City Brewing Company . We celebrated not only my birthday, but Father's Day and their anniversary as well. It was nice spending time with my family.

The weekend was so busy that I'm feeling a bit tired today.

No comments: