Friday, June 25, 2004

Had dinner with my friend Elke who was visiting from LA last night. It was really nice to see her. We went souvenir shopping...she bought me the new Beastie Boys cd for my birthday.....thanks Elke....I love it.....had dinner at the Border Cafe....and got some jamine tea at Dado. It was all good.

Congratulations to Lori and Sarah who were married just a few hours ago in Cambridge. I wish you a happy and healthy life together.

Getting ready for the Walk for Research. Only a few days left. I called the ALF office today and they said that things are coming together. Yee haw! I love walks...I love my liver.

Having bloodwork next week. I hope the results will be good. The hope is for me to be off the Prednisone very soon.

Seeing the dermatologist next week. I want her to get rid of this little growth I have under my nose. Could be a wart. Could be a skin tag. I don't really care...I just want it gone.

I have to run and do some work. Happy weekend!

No comments: