Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Have been in Stockbridge, MA for the past few days. I'm here for a work related training. So far the training is informative. My colleagues are fun. I am staying at the lovely Red Lion Inn. I consumed some wonderful food at pearls in Great Barrington. Had dinner in the courtyard of the hotel last night. The dinner was tasty....and the entertainent good. Tonight we are having a bbq at my co-worker's house. Have gone shopping at the outlet malls. I tried to go for a hike with my boss and co-worker. They were too fast for me so I quit half way up the mountain. Came back to my room......washed up, and read a book on the veranda. I just grabbed a decaf skim latte with a shot of vanilla. All has been fun......but I'm ready to go home. I want to see my partner.....sleep in my own bed...watch my own tv.......use my own computer......take a bath.

No comments: