Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I feel like crap. I have a scratchy throat.....I'm exhausted and......my head hurts. I have been feeling this way for a week now. I want to feel better. I called the doctor, but she doesn't have any appointments open today. I am waiting to hear back from her.

I hope I feel better soon. I have a lot going on. I want to go to Pride Lights tonight......I have a Walk for Research meeting tomorrow night...I'm seeing the Indigo Girls on Friday night....Saturday is the pride parade and festival....and that night is Cynthia's bachelorette party. Monday I'm off to Stockbridge for work for three nights. I just want to go home and nap...but I'm feeling like I cannot.

Went to see the Paw Sox last night. It was a good time. We got killed by the Louisville Bats.

Went to see the Triplets of Belleville this weekend. I highly recommend seeing this movie if you can. The animation was great...the music good...the story sweet. It was really cool how there was little to no dialogue.

I recently had an experience in my personal life where I used data migration as a preservation tool....and I'm pretty exctied about it. A few years ago I went to a college a capella competition at Smith College. I bought a Best of College A Capella cd at the concert and loved listening to it. Over the years I noticed that it didn't play well on any of my cd players. I cleaned the cd and it didn't make a difference. Sometimes it wouldn't play at all...or would fade in and out. This past weekend I imported those songs from that cd to my ipod and they actually sound great. I can listen to this music again...yee haw. I love seeing this sort of thing in my everyday life.

No comments: