Monday, March 22, 2004

Had a nice weekend. Went to a cheese and ale tasting. I didn't drink the ale. I had my cheese with VitaminWater. Saturday we had lunch at Bob the Chef's. We tried to go to the Museum of Fine Arts, but it was closed. Spent time with my mom and step-dad....and my father on Sunday.

Still no word on the liver biopsy....I should know something tomorrow. My side is feeling better. I've noticed a slight lack in appetite and that my blood sugars feel low if I don't eat every few hours. I have been feeling more tired than usual. I had physical therapy today. My Physical Therapist said I have swelling in my left ankle. I'm hoping I will have some ankle relief soon. I will be starting a new anti-inflammatory medication for my ankle tomorrow. Mom had a UTI last week. She ended up having to go to the emergency room. She was there for six hours. YIKES! Mom says she is feeling better.

No comments: