Tuesday, February 17, 2004

This weekend was fun...and busy...and restful all at the same time. I like those kinds of weekends.

Friday I had dinner with my friends Heather and Matt from Northeastern University. We had dinner at Fajitas and Rita's and had a great time. It was really nice to see them. Heather lives in Pennsylvania...and I never get to see Matt.......it was fun catching up. After dinner I went to see Lost in Translation. My friends Trish and Ronda said that they did not like the movie. However the person I went to see it with and I really enjoyed it. You might want to check it out.

Saturday was Valentine's Day.....ahhh...sigh. We went out for brunch at
Johnny D's and then spent some time at the Haymarket and in the North End. That night we made dinner and tried to go see Casablanca at the Brattle, but it was sold out.

Sunday I did housework and fixed our computer. That night we went to a surprise party for Theresa. Happy 31st Birthday Theresa...aka Teddy.

Yesterday I went to see My Architect at the Coolidge Corner Theatre. I enjoyed the movie and loved being able to go to a movie during the week. I really appreciate Monday holidays. After the movie I went home..and hung out. Eventually I made my way to the Diesel Cafe and wrote in my journal. Last night we met up with some friends at the Burren to eat...and talk about our most recent book group book. We read Trans-Sister Radio. I recommend the book if you are looking for a good book to read. I enjoyed it.

I just realized that I told you almost every moment of my weekend. My friend Cynthia often tells me that I have a tendency to list out my days activities. SO there you go.

No comments: