Sunday, May 04, 2008

Farm News


B just got back from the farm with our meat CSA. Today we got a ham steak, two t-bone steaks, two chicken breasts, beef patties, hot dogs, hamburger, and lamb sausages. I hear they brought a three month old pig to the pick up today too. AND....we got some eggs too. Now I wish I went along. Which reminds me....we need to let the farmers know that we want to continue on past June.

I'm getting really psyched up for our vegetable CSA too. That will be starting back up in June.

I also heard that Silverbrook Farms is still selling shares for the summer. I believe they will be delivering in Watertown, Somerville, and Cambridge via New Amsterdam Projects Tricycle Trucks. That is WAY Cool! So....if you are in the market for a CSA......then this is your chance.

No comments: