Friday, February 04, 2005

This week has been pretty bad.

It started to look bad when I came home from work the other night and noticed that someone had hit the driver side mirror on our Saturn. Of course they left no note. I brought it in had had it fixed. I picked it up on Wednesday afternoon.

Bad right? Well the following takes the cake.

I left my apartment yesterday morning at 7:00 a.m. and walked towards our new car to drive it to work. I noticed that the car looked funny from a distance. Then....I noticed that the wheels and tires were missing...the back was jacked up...the front of the car was on the pavement. Yup....stolen. Soo....to the people who stole my four wheels and tires.....you can %$^& OFF!!

I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer about whether there was any other damage or not. I sure hope not.

I hope things start to look better soon.

No comments: