Monday, February 07, 2005

We still don't have our car back. It is at the dealer.......and we are waiting to get the information from the insurance company.

We probably won't have it back until the end of the week.

I'm so angry at the people who took our tires. I'm also annoyed with the police department who have been close to useless.

I'm also sick of hearing people say things like...."yeah.....those criminals really love those Honda Civics"...or "Where do you live? Oh thats why." I know people are trying to be helpful...and they aren't blaming me for the situation, but it is hard to not interpret that as "well if you didn't drive a civic and live in that neighborhood then this wouldn't have happened to you."

On top of all of this I have been having lots of ankle pain recently. I think I overdid it at Curves. I am seeing my doctor this afternoon.

I'm also seeing my hepatologist this afternoon.

I have a fun-filled day of doctors appointments...yee haw!

No comments: