Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It s snowing outside....what a surprise. I'm a little sick of the snow at this point. I am tired of being afraid to drive.....or that I'll slip on the snow and break my leg again. I'm tired of fighting for parking and digging out my car. I wish they would send us home early because of the snow. No such luck.

My ALF meeting was cancelled tonight. I met with the local public library Director last night. She was very nice. I'm supposed to be doing an inventory of their public history room. I hope I will have some time to get to that in the next week. I went to Curves last night. It was a lot of fun.

My mother is doing well. She is going to ask her surgeon if he thinks she is ready to start an exercise program. She is enjoying her volunteer work at the hospital and her classes.

Gotta run.......

No comments: