Saturday, February 26, 2005

So..my life....lets see.....

My ankle is feeling better. I'm not sure if I still need physical therapy. I went to Curves three times this week and experienced mild discomfort...but thats it. I think I'll be back to normal soon.

My insurance company is still being scummy. They keep blaiming the car dealer saying that it is his fault that they sent me a check for $320 less than they should have. They say he should have notified them if they were going to do extra work.....and if it were going to more expensive. I know for a fact that the dealer had notified them of any changes. The insurance adjuster was at the dealer's last week and said they could only find and extra $118 worth of work. Well.....last night I did my own math and what I found is that.....the insurance company did their math wrong. The numbers they gave me do not add up. Argh! I left them a nasty message last night...and I called the adjuster today. They probably hate me.......but they clearly keep %$^&ing up. We'll see if I hear back.

No comments: