Thursday, April 22, 2004

Went to see Patty Griffin at Tower Records last night. I really her music a lot.

I am so tired. Work has been insanely busy. I feel like I have hardly had time to breathe. Between the recent trainings...and open houses...and pilot projects.....and visitors...argh. I'm tired. I am VERY happy that tomorrow is Friday.

Going to see my physical therapist tomorrow. I need to talk to her about my tibial plateau. It started hurting when I was driving my bicycle up hill the other night. Hmm.......maybe it will just hurt forever...or will get better.....or will take a while. I'm not sure.

Looking forward to this weekend. I'm tabling for the Walk for Research at the Living Well With PBC event on Saturday morning. That afternoon I have plans to get coffee with my friend Mary P. Sunday I am going to see Sleater Kinney. We also have plans to go to the movies with folks on Saturday night and maybe have coffee with a friend on Friday after work.

No comments: