Monday, April 19, 2004

Not much to report on. Seeing my physical therapist on Friday. Have an appointment with my podiatrist next week. Scheduled to have bloodwork early next week. Spent quite a bit of time yesterday hanging upWalk for Research signs in Somerville and Cambridge. My bicycle has a flat tire. I am going to try to use the skills I acquired in the bicycle repair class I took at Broadway Bicycle last spring. We'll see how far I get. It is a beautiful day in Boston today. Work is insanely busy. My parents came to an Open House at work today. It was nice to introduce them to my co-workers. If you haven't yet sponsored my Walk for Research you can do so by clicking HERE. The Boston Marathon is today. I wish I could have gone...but no.....here I am at work. Went for a nice long walk on Saturday. Did my Pilates tape this morning. Got ice cream with Brenda, Cyn, Mike, Dave, Lisa, and Chris the other night. It was nice to see them..especially Chris...it had been about five years since we saw each other last. Waiting for my IRS refund. I hope it come soon. I should run along.

No comments: