Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I celebrated Passover with some friends last night...it was a lot of fun. The food was yummy...the company interesting.......I found the hidden matzo...and won a prize (a plastic lavender lei)...Yee Haw.....and the Haggadah was a wonderful mix of childrens activities, adult prayers...and song.....it was all good. I really liked the addition of Myriam's Cup to the meal as well. Lisa and Dave did a great job...and were very good to buy me non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice.

I'm having bloodwork tomorrow. Hopefully the results will be good. I haven't noticed any real prednisone symptoms yet. Although yesterday after work I was starving. I ate a bowl and a half of cereal......some chocolate covered almonds....a few jelly bellys....and consumed a bunch of water. This was all before the Seder. I need to watch what I eat.

I'm down to having physical therapy once a week now. My ankle is feeling a gazillion times better.

I have been walking the half hour to the T lately...when I can. On the other days I am trying to do my Pilates tape. My favorite Pilates exercise is the Seal.

No comments: