Friday, April 23, 2004

I have some good news. My mother is going back to work part time the first week in May.

I went to see my physical therapist Jen today. This is probably my last appointment with her. My knee is better and my ankle and arch are probably 90% better. I will only go back to see her if things don't continue to get better with the exercises.....or if they get bad as I am weaned off the Prednisone. Speaking of my physical therapist Jen. She is going to be in the Boston Globe this Sunday. She will be featured in a piece on college debt. Glad to know I'm not the only one who owes a lot of cash to Sallie Mae. Look for Jen this Sunday.

My friend Mary and her partner Jen started a political action committee called Pennies4Politics to support legislators that are supporting gay marriage in a special way. Click on the above link to learn more about this group or make a donation. Mary and Jen are getting married in October of 2004.

No comments: