Friday, January 21, 2005

Nothing much to report on. My mother is feeling well. I have felt like I am on the verge of getting a cold for weeks now. I'm busy as usual. Work is busy. Next week I have a meeting at ALF. I am also meeting with folks at the local public library. I might be volunteering in their public history room. I am preparing for a class I am teaching in March. I have an interview next week to get ready for. I just joined curves this week. I know it was started by a right wing fundamentalist...but aside from that it works for me. They have heavy people in their commercials...most of the people there seem to be regular folks...not gymheads...and it works into my schedule. I don't have time to go to the gym for hours at a time. Curves is just a half hour...a few times a week. I have only gone once this week, but am planning on going after work today. This weekend we are expecting snow. We also have a friend coming into town. I see my new hepatologist next month. My tibial plateau aches sometimes. It was 3 degrees when I left my apartment this morning. I need to get some coffee. I can taste prednisone in the back of my throat from when I took it this morning. It is an awful taste.

No comments: