Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So.....I've been in Yardley, PA for the past few nights. I'm looking forward to going back to Boston tomorrow. Nothing against my colleagues.....I like them....this has been a productive meeting........I just miss home. Since I have been here I have only eaten brown foods. This is not good. I need to eat some vegetables or I'm going to get scurvy. Ha...ha. Thats all I need. Since I have been here I have eaten.....pork tenderloin.........an italian sub (aka hoagie in these parts).......a cheese steak.....a patty melt....and a falafel sandwich with fries. See my problem? Ok so.....I had potatoes and green beans with the pork tenderloin....and every morning I have had a bagel and a piece of fruit.....but still.....I can feel my arteries clogging....glug.....glug.

No comments: