Saturday, January 31, 2004

Grettings from Provincetown, MA. We came down to celebrate my leg being the healthiest it has been in six months. We arrived yesterday afternoon. We ate lunch at George's pizza......and walked around Commercial Street. There are some great sales going on. Most things are 50% off. Last night we had dinner at Fanizzi's Restaurant.....I had some amazing chicken pot pie. You are probably wondering why I didn't order fish right? I mean we are on Cape Cod. Well...the truth of the matter is that.....I do not like the way ANY seafood tastes....so chicken it was. I think we are going to check out a movie and probably have dinner at Ross' Grill tonight. Things are really quiet off season in Provincetown...I love it. Oh yes...we ran into Courtney O. last night at Fanizzi's. She was visiting her friend Daniel. Crazy small world we live in huh?

I went to a Walk For Research Planning Committee meeting recently. I am looking forward to being involved with this years walk. I have never been in and around other folks with liver disease...or people who care enough to fight against diseases of the liver. It's nice to know there are other people out there. I don't know why it took me so long to get involved.

No comments: