Friday, January 16, 2004

Mom went to see the pulmonologist today. The spots on her lung do not look like cancer. They also don't look like scars. Their best guess is that she may have pneumonia. The wierd thing...she doesn't have any symptoms. She had some blood work done. AND...is scheduled for a ct scan in the early summer. They plan on watching it for two years.

I went to physical therapy for my ankle and foot yesterday. I am to do the exercises two times a day for two weeks and then go in and see her again. I'm planning on buying some new shoes after work. I hope all this pt.....shoe buying...and insert wearing will make a difference.

I think I may have a touch of a cold. I have been feeling a little tired...and achy....and my throat is a little bit sratchy. This cold weather isn't helping either.

I was in New York on Tuesday for work. I didn't get to stay the night...but I did get to have lunch with my colleagues...which was yummy......John's Pizzeria.....tasty.

No comments: