Tuesday, August 19, 2003

So a lot has happened since my last post. I decided to go to Maine for a week. We went to Lewiston, Bar Harbor, Frenchville, Bangor, and stopped off at Old Orchard Beach on the way home. Part of why we broke the trip up was because all the sitting in a moving car business was bothering me knee. SO we did the world tour of Maine....it was nice. I started physical therapy yesterday. My Physical Therapist is nice. She gave me a whole bunch of painful exercises for me to do......which she reassures me are good for me. I started back to work yesterday. I went in for 5.25 hours yesterday...and 7.50 today. I'm tired. I am working from home today.

I think I have athletes foot. I got a bloody nose last night and it took a while to stop. I think it's the aspirin I'm taking to prevent bloodclots.

So back to my Mom. She is starting radiation next week. She met with the stoma nurse therapist today. She has been trying to work a few days a week. She has decided to face the cancer head on and be aggressive. I guess now is the time.

I haven't seen much of my Mom recently. It's because I have a fractured tibia...and cannot drive...and I'm tired a lot too. I wish I could be there for my Mom more.

No comments: