Thursday, August 07, 2003

Fell on my foot again last night. I was trying to be independent after my shower.....this is no good. I hopped on my good foot......and it sort of stuck to the floor.......and my body kept going...this is bad.

Went to see the orthopedic guy today. He says I'm doing very well. I got a new brace....and he said I can start trying to bend my knee for a half hour twice a day. Oh yes and to tae aspisrin to prevent bloodclots....and work on moving my foot back and forth.

I still cannot drive. ARGH!

Been working from home a few hours this week. Probably six hours...that sounds right.

Starting physical therapy soon...three times a week...YIKES!

Mom is going to get poisoned at te hospital today.....ah..chemotherapy. She is starting her radiation at the end of the month. She got her tattoos the other day for radiation. She said she would never get a real tattoo after this experience because these little teeny dots were painful enough. MY moms getting tough. She got tattoos this week and also won a Harley Davidson gift pack by scratching a lottery ticket. Rrrgh! :)



No comments: