Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still Running....

Yup...life has been busy. Recently had bloodwork...everything looks good. ALT: 18 AST: 29. Went to the farm potluck last weekend. Saw the Bruins beat the Maple Leafs last week. Had a MRI on my shoulder. I'm still waiting to get the results. Seems my doctor is on vacation this week and couldn't get to me last week. The Red Sox won the World Series. Went to the Christmas Craft Festival at the World Trade Center. Spent the weekend in ogunquit. Went to the eye doctor recently to check on my drusins that he now thinks are something else. Saw the University of Maine beat the Northeastern Huskies in hockey. Bummer! Go Huskies! Went to see Melissa Ferrick at Club Passim. Attended Theresa and Trish's annual pumpkin carving party. Had a friend stay with us for a few nights last week. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope to check back in sooner rather than later.

No comments: