Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend 2006


Brenda and I both took yesterday off to go to the Boston Marathon and cheer on folks running for the American Liver Foundation's Run For Research Team. You all know I was matched with a super enthusiastic runner named Terri. She finished in 4:23:35. She did great. Congratulations to Terri for finishing. It has been great getting to know both Terri and her niece Kerri. I was initally also matched with Kerri, but she had a "knee injury" and needed to drop out a couple of months ago. I also met someone named Molly through Kerri...who is wicked cool and lives in my neighborhood. Molly ran for the liver team as well. These women rock and I really appreciate all the hard work they put in to support the work of the American Liver Foundation.

Sunday was Easter of course. We had dinner with my family in Belmont. Brenda made the most ham she has ever made in her life. It is a miracle it all fit in the pan and that we managed to get it all the way to Belmont without one spill. Plus...it was mighty tasty too.

Saturday we went to Parker's Baptism. Brenda and I were Godmothers...cool huh? Jen's brother was the Godfather. Parker is getting so big...he even turned over on his own recently. He is a cutie.

Speaking of babies. Cyn and Mike had their baby girl Charlotte on Friday afternoon. I am so psyched that she came early. I was getting anxious waiting for her to arrive. I think Cyn and Mike were too. We didn't get to the hospital to see her this weekend....because we were insanely busy...but we are going to meet her tonight. Yee haw! Congratulations!

No comments: