Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mom started a new job at the hospital recently. I am proud of her. She has been through so much in the past two years. I had my bone density test. They told me I was dense. This is good news. I had my enzymes tests done too. They are looking great. I got a haircut. I am back to getting in done at Great Cuts. I cost a third of the price and it looks exactly the way I want it to. Went to see Amy Ray at the Paradise recently. I do not love her solo stuff. I am loving the L Word. I'm disappointed that the season is nearly done. I love Tina. Dana and Alice are great together. I am liking Bette again. Jenny is just as annoying. Helena is beautiful, but too controlling. Shane has grown on me. I have no thoughts on Carmen. And Kit is just amazing. I am looking forward to the season premier of Queer As Folk.

No comments: