Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I went to see my primary care physician for my yearly physical. She said everything looked good. Having dinner with Cyn and Steph tonight. Getting together with a colleague who is visiting from out of town tomorrow night. My mother is feeling a little overwhelmed in her new job because no one seems to have taken the time to train her. I hate this. My supervisor is out of the office for the next three weeks. She had rotator cuff surgery this week. We might be going to Lewiston, ME for Memorial Day weekend. Too bad it is going to rain. I am sick of the cold and rain. We might stick around Somerville instead. I hated the season finale of the L Word. It was all filler. I am tired of Betty. Stood out in the rain to see the Butchies last weekend. They were playing at Youth Pride. We were probably the oldest people there, but it was fun to see the Butchies. We went to the new Danish Pastry House in Medford last weekend. It is a mighty tasty place. I am definately going back.

No comments: