Monday, December 20, 2004

We finally bought a new car. We got a 2005 blue Honda Civic EX. We love it so far. Although I already managed to drive into a shopping cart. It shouldn't have been in the road anyway. Good it wasn't a person or another car. I'm still getting used to the visibility. Of course I had a freak out the other day because the cd player was crackling. I think it happened because it was a homemade cd. I tried a store bought cd and it worked fine. There was a lot of squeeking going on in the back seat this morning. I'm wondering if it is the basketball in the trunk. Oh and the window cleaner sprayer doesn't seem to be working on the left side. I'm hoping it is just frozen and not broken. We are currently getting ice...and snow afterall. I guess I just feel that a brand new car should have no quirks. No such luck. I'll try to window cleaner again later.

No comments: