Monday, December 06, 2004

I haven't written in an age. Sorry. I have been consumed by the process of buying a new vehicle. I think about it all the time. I have been worrying about the fact that other than my friend Joe...all car sales people are creeps. I am always wondering..."what are they trying to pull over on me?"......"do they think I'm stupid because I'm a woman?"...."can I get this cheaper somewhere else?" This is all very stressful for me. We went to test drive cars on Friday. We are going to test drive another one tonight. I went yesterday...and spent another weekend day a few weeks ago doing this. I just want this whole process to be over. Right now it is between the Toyota Corolla....the Honda Civic...and the Ford Focus. Two weeks ago the Focus wasn't even part of the equation. Today I was thinking about a Volkswagen. Argh....we just want an automatic four door vehicle with air conditioning, a cd player, anti-lock brakes, and cruise control...that is reliable, will hold up in a crash, and will last us for a while. What is so difficult about that?

No comments: