Wednesday, May 26, 2004

There isn't too much to report on with regard to my health. I am still on ten mg of Prednisone. Having bloodwork on Friday. Going to see my primary care physician tomorrow. Mom is back to work. She is looking for a new job closer to the city.

Went to Provincetown last weekend. We had an amazing time. I didn't want to return to Boston. We stayed at the Sandpiper Beach House. If you ever get the chance to stay here.....do. It was beautiful. We had a wonderful view of the harbor....a nice deck...access to a private beach...two bathrooms...all new appliances (microwave, dishwasher, stove)...everything is brand new...they only opened up in April......a nice gas fireplace (It was cold enough to use last weekend)....DVD player.........VCR....etc., etc. We had a lot of fun outside of the apartment too. We ran into my friend over at SighClub who I haven't seen in an age. It was great to see her. CabaretFest was going on so we got to see a lot of good entertainment. We went to a parade on Saturday and got to see the Cheer NY Cheer Squad and Dance Team, the South Philadelphia String Band, the Manchester Muchachos, and the Connecticut Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps. We also spent quite a bit of our time this weekend eating. We consumed had yummy espresso shakes and pizza at Spiritus, and had wonderful dinners at the Red Innthe Martin House,and Clem and Ursies. We also had a tasty brunch at the Mews on Sunday. I ran into my friend Juan who was working at the restaurant. We dated each other for a week in junior high. six years later we both came out of the closet. I also forgot to mention that we saw a cute movie called Latter Days while we were there. And we also rented these great seven speed beach cruiser bikes. They were a lot of fun. Very different than driving my mountain bike. I loved it. Oh yes......and this past weekend was the Monumental Yard Sale in Provincetown. So....we got to go to a bunch of yard sales. I didn't buy anything, but it was fun looking. See why I didn't want to leave?

No comments: