Thursday, May 13, 2004

Mom is back to work part time and looking for other employment. Her current commute to work is awful. Things with my liver appear to be going well. Still on 10 mg Prednisone. Am having bloodwork in two weeks. I was looking closely at myself yesterday....and I think my cheeks look bigger. No one else agrees. I have been eating like a hog lately too.

I was looking at some pictures of myself from about 12 or 13 years ago last night. Word of advice....never do this. I am a young person....only 30.....but for the first time in my life i could really see how I had aged in comparison. I used to be thin....and had amazing skin.......these days I'm heavy and my pores are getting a little larger. Argh! I'm trying hard. I do my pilates tape....and I walk...and I have been trying to eat better.

My life has been busy. Cynthia's shower was nice. Mothers day was yummy at Oleana. We also took a trip to Krispy Kreme. Having lunch with a friend visiting form out of town on Saturday. Going to a movie at the Gay/Lesbian Film Festival at the MFA on Sunday. Going to Provincetown the weekend after next. Had coffee with Mary T. last night..getting together with Mary P. tonight. Enjoyed mexican food with Joanie on Tuesday.

No comments: