Friday, December 14, 2007

Mommy Update

Hey....thought I'd post an update on my mom. They discharged her from the hospital yesterday. Right in the middle of the ten inch snow storm we got. R took the T over to pick her up because he didn't want to have to deal with the hassle of driving in snow....which makes sense to me. So....they called a cab, but it never showed up. See....driving in the snow was so bad that it took my colleague four and a half hours to get home from work yesterday. So...Mom and R decided to take the T home. Which ended up being the best route since they would have been stuck in serious traffic if they had driven. That being said....I spoke with her when she got home and she was looking forward to taking a bath and eating grilled cheese on white bread for dinner. I'm going to go hang with ehr for a bit after work. I'm just glad she is home and feeling better.

No comments: