Monday, August 02, 2004

Life has been super busy. Last week was a crazy one in the city of Boston. Fortunately it was a crazy one on the side of the Democrats. This years Democratic National Convention took place in my hometown. I wanted so badly to be able to participate as much as possible......but this did not happen. I was busy working....and was only able to take one afternoon off to go to a Take Back America event. Jesse Jackson spoke and he was very awesome.

The Paulist Center was in the news this past week too. John Ardis...the Paulist Center Director did the prayer at the end of the convention on Thursday. You can read his prayer and find links to articles about him at the following website.

Went to see the Corporation last night. It was very good...but also very long and I was exhausted....so I had a hard time staying awake.

No comments: