Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Ramblings......

Got a call from the doc the other day. All my liver function tests are normal. Yee haw! Mom is trying to keep track of what makes her feel yucky in her food diary. So far it seems beef and Kashi are on the foods to avoid list.

The Red Sox and the Celtics lost.....boo...hoo.......

I've recently started twittering. Trying to decide if it is for me or not. Everyone keeps asking me to join Facebook. Not sure what I want to do. I had/have a Friendster account...then a MySpace account...not sure if I'm willing to make the leap to Facebook. Seems to be the most recent standard. But...I didn't see any value added with the other accounts...so not sure Facebook will be any different. Maybe I'll try it out. Still thinking about this one....

B is making a baked pasta dish with meat from the farm for lunch. It smells yummy.

Meeting Patrice this afternoon in Salem. Lets hope the sun comes out.

Looking forward to our trip to Provincetown for Memorial Day weekend. Planning our summer vacation. Most likely will be going to Bar Harbor and visiting B's family. We will also try to get to Ogunquit on the weekends as often as we can.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i love facebook! friend me if you join. :)

..i'm not sold on twittering yet. do you like it?

-Nicole

Yoyo said...

I'm thinking about Facebook....so far I think I like Twitter. Although.....I know Facebook has Twitter-like functionality.