Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm staying in Lenox tonight at the Cranwell. It is pretty nice so far. I'm bummed I won't be able to take advantage of the spa while I am here. I drove out this morning and am leaving tomorrow afternoon. I was at work all day today and will be in the office tomorrow too. I did have a nice dinner with two colleagues at this restaruant called Zinc Bistro. It was yummy. I might stop off at the outlet mall on my way home tomorrow.

I had a wonderful time at Boston Pride this weekend. We went to the Dyke March....had breakfast with friends.....Stood out in the heat to see the parade.......briefly stopped by the festival (it was too hot)........spent a while at the Esme Block Party and checked out the Women's Block party yesterday afternoon. I am exhausted today, but it was totally worth it.

We went to out farm yesterday afternoon. We got there and went right to the potato plants. We smooshed the beatles and their eggs. I was tired...and hot and sweaty. I should prepare myself to do more of this type of work next week when we go. Oh yes and we picked up some tasty vegetables too. Scallions...lettuce.......spinach etc.

I cannot believe they found Michael Jackson not guilty on all charges. What does this say about our justice system?

No comments: