Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Good news. I found out at the end of last week that my enzymes are still normal. They cut my Prednisone to 2.5 mg qd. Yee haw. I go back in a month for more bloodwork.

Got a haircut this weekend. Not sure if the style is quite me. It's a little bit like Danny Partridge meets the L Word. Long bangs are in I hear. For the first time in forever I have an "in" haircut......but I don't really know how to "do" my hair. I haven't really had to "do" my hair since 1987. I'm working on it with new products etc.

Sunday was a GREAT 4th of July. Went to Ogunquit Beach for the day. Got a patchy sunburn on my upper arms and chest......ate yummy french fries.......took a dip in the ocean........spent time at the Front Porch singing cabaret..........had dinner...and watched the fireworks over the ocean. IT was all good. I didn't want to return to Boston. Spent the night in Kittery. Came back on Monday.

Got a Vitamin C Sea Spa Facial yesterday...it was dreamy. My face feels like new.

Gotta run.........

No comments: